Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Predix




The Oscars are tonight, and even though I'm probably terribly off, I couldn't resist predicting who will win. I'm not going to go through all of the categories because a.) I'd be wrong far too many times and b.) I have to go to choir rehearsal soon and don't have gobs of time. So, here I go...
Best Actor: Peter O'Toole (Venus)
Best Actress: Helen Mirren (The Queen)
Best Supporting Actor: Jackie Earle Haley (Little Children)
Best Supporting Actress: Jennifer Hudson (Dreamgirls)
Best Director: Martin Scorsese (The Departed)
Best Picture: Babel or Little Miss Sunshine
Best Animated Feature: Cars
Best Documentary Feature: An Inconvenient Truth
Best Foreign Language Film: Pan's Labyrinth
Best Costume Design: Dreamgirls
Best Makeup: Pan's Labyrinth

No comments: