Thursday, May 31, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

1: When I was in middle school, I went through this feminist streak where I refused to cook. But after I saw everyone praising my younger brother for the food he made, I got jealous and have loved cooking ever since.

2: I've never read the Harry Potter books. Too busy with Lord of the Rings and The Prydain Chronicles.

3:I would love to have a big, old house from the 1800's with a library with one of those ladders on wheels that rolls around the book shelves.

4: I have a very strong affection for rassberries.

5: When I was little, I believed that Darth Vader lived in my closet.

6: i also believed that the Vietnam War was fought by Vietnamese elephants on Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota. I can thank my uncle for that one...

7: I've always wanted ruby slippers.

8: I always carry a notebook and pen.

No comments: