Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Marshmallows


So, I know I haven't blogged in a while. I'm working on a new film project, and when I'm absorbed into the world of film, not much will bring me out. Sadly, marshmallows did. I love marshmallows. I'm probably one of the only people over the age of seven who gets excited when the multi-colored Peeps come out each year. The other day I found this website called www.plushpuffs.com. They make gourmet, hand-crafted marshmallows in flavors like Kona Coffee Crunch, Orange Honey, and Chocolate Chippetta. They're kind of expensive, so I haven't tried any yet, but they look really good. I think Martha Stewart had a thing on making marshmallows one time (not that I watch Martha Stewart...) Maybe, one of these days, when I have nothing better to do (Ha!), I'll make some gourmet, hand-crafted marshmallows, and wonder yet again why puffed sugar tastes so good.

(And wonder why in the world I was crazy enough to make them!)

1 comment:

Violet said...

ooh... I'd love to make marshmellows too... perhaps a movie and a marshmellow-making session?